Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I need help changing the "favorites" radio stations in my 2008 chevy cobalt?

I just got it today, and all the radio stations are set to XM radio, which you have to buy. I cant seem to figure out how to change the radio stations to stations I like, the car didnt come with a manual..can you help me? Thanks!I need help changing the %26quot;favorites%26quot; radio stations in my 2008 chevy cobalt?
Find a station, press and hold the button (in) until it beeps.I need help changing the %26quot;favorites%26quot; radio stations in my 2008 chevy cobalt?
You can get your owners manual online here is the link

http://www.chevrolet.com/assets/pdf/owners/manuals/2008/2008_chevrolet_cobalt_owners.pdf

Hope this helps and enjoy your new carI need help changing the %26quot;favorites%26quot; radio stations in my 2008 chevy cobalt?
Push the band button to cycle between am/fm/xm. Once you are on the right band find your station then push and hold the --- button till it beeps then its set.