Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I set up 73" HDTV from an (red/yellow/white) Tivo Reciever?

My Mitsubishi TV doesn't have the yellow input but has two HDMI, Two Component inputs and the co-ax cable input. Right now, I have to go with the co-ax cable. Is there a way to buy a cable that goes from red/yellow/white to component or HDMI. I never even considered it until someone asked, didn't know if it was possible. Thanks, any other set ups, receivers or anything else that can be considered would be nice.How do I set up 73%26quot; HDTV from an (red/yellow/white) Tivo Reciever?
To my knowledge there is not, you can only run the same type to each end that needs to be hooked up, to get the best picture you will need to update you equipment to hd compatible receivers depending on the company you may be eligible for discounts
  • software
  • hairstyles for long hair
  •