Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the default language setting on Windows 7?

The setting is currently on Canadian Multilingual Standards, which I don't want, and I keep getting the e with an accent instead of most of the punctuation keys. I just want to keep it on US permanently. Thanks for any good suggestions, and screw off to all the bad ones.How do I change the default language setting on Windows 7?
Hi Spaghetti,



To change the language, follow these steps:



1.Open Region and Language by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Region and Language.



2.Click the Keyboards and Languages tab.



3.Under Display language, choose a language from the list, and then click OK.



Hope this helps!



Cheers,

Cassandra

Microsoft Windows Outreach
  • curly hair styles
  • channel
  •