Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I set up my internet connection on my ps3?

I'm planning on getting cable modem internet, but I don't really know how to connect it, my service provider told me that I get a Dynamic IP. Does that mean that everytime I turn on my ps3 I have to set up the connection again because the IP changes?



What does Dynamic IP mean exactly?



Is it ok if I set up a automatic connection on the ps3? Will it detect the new IP by itself?



I'm getting a linksys router for this, please give me an idea of what to do, thanks.How do I set up my internet connection on my ps3?
More than half the world runs on Dynamic IP address. It does not matter the least. Just follow the guide that comes with the PS3 and you will be able to connect. Do not clutter your mind with the technical terms