Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can i restore my netbook?

I just got a gateway netbook with windows 7. while setting it up for at the very beginning, there was an option for the net book to be a %26quot;work%26quot; netbook or a %26quot;personal%26quot; net book. I meant to click %26quot;personal%26quot; but accidentally clicked %26quot;work%26quot;. this has affected my net book and i need to set it back to the defaults where i got it for the first time (so i'd pretty much be setting it up again). i have no data on here and am not afraid of losing anything.



THANK YOU!How can i restore my netbook?
I'm glad to inform you that Gateway has a specific website for restoring to factory settings; step by step instructions as well as pictures/diagrams.



http://support.gateway.com/s/software/microsof/Vista/7515910/7515910su9.shtml



Good luck! =)