Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I set an eBay item to buy only?

I'm trying to sell my first item on eBay, but when it comes to the selling price, it list a bid option and a buy only option. I've seen people with only the buy option, which is what I'd like to use. How do I make sure that my item is a buy only item?



Thanks for any help!!How do I set an eBay item to buy only?
You said it listed both options. Just put a checkmark in the box next to Buy Only .How do I set an eBay item to buy only?
you have to pay to be a power seller to get the buy only option.How do I set an eBay item to buy only?
Your problem has arisen because you are a %26quot; New%26quot; seller on E.Bay they will not let new sellers offer the %26quot;buy it now%26quot; option untill you have at least 10 positive feedbacks and get a good track recorde under your belt. Hope this helps.... E Bay Powerseller