Sunday, November 21, 2010

Limewire to iTunes configuration?

I own limewire and iTunes and I would like to be able to download songs from limewire and have them automatically appear in iTunes. My friend had it set up that way I would like the same thing.



Can you provide step-by-step instructions on how to set it up to do this? Detailed if it's not too much to ask.Limewire to iTunes configuration?
1. go to your iTunes account and go to the top left hand side and go under 'file' then go to 'add file to library'



2. them try to find your limewire folder and choose whatever file you want and click 'open'



i think its the same for all computers but im not sure



i hope this helps a little :)Limewire to iTunes configuration?
Yup it should work just fine and no problem :) me too there known for giving terrible viruses :(
  • which baby girl name
  • name in hebrew
  •