Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change my setting in facebook to NOT post that i am friends with someone new?

I dont want people to see that i have made a new friend on facebook and dont want it posting to my page automatically that i am now friends with etc etc etc. How do i turn that feature off?How do i change my setting in facebook to NOT post that i am friends with someone new?
go to ur profile...and it says....ur now friends with *whatever the persons name is* then there's lots of blank space before you reach the adds......u click the remove button and u remove that u ever became friends with that person but you still have them as a friend...sorry i know this is really confusing but i tried my best to explainHow do i change my setting in facebook to NOT post that i am friends with someone new?
On your wall where you see the friendship post, to the top right corner there is a hidden remove botton, just click it and ta da!! it's gone lol :)