Sunday, November 21, 2010

How much should i run in a week to be healthy?

im a 14 year old boy a little out of shape. 130 pounds 5 feet 4 inches. I broke my leg and i got really out of shape and im just wondering how much i should run to set a weekly goal for myself.How much should i run in a week to be healthy?
For cardiovascular exercise, 2-3 days on 40 minutes should be fine. For fat loss and overall health, 4-5 days on 40 minutes is great. Also eat a healthy diet!



Have fun and I hope I helped!How much should i run in a week to be healthy?
You should jog about 20 mins a day, Or you could also jump rope for about 5-10 mins just in that time of jumping rope is about running a mileHow much should i run in a week to be healthy?
Hey cool join the club except i got inshape well if you just wana be in shape switch out bewteen jogging and weight lifting day by day jog a good 60 min to start with increase speed or distance over time as for weight lifting you can build up muscle where as if ou only jog you lose muscle so make sure to get alot of protein.How much should i run in a week to be healthy?
Wow! You don't sound out of shape. Your weight is good but maybe your out of a shape- I'm not sure because I don't know what you look like. But I'd suggest run a for thirty minutes a day at a good paste (if it is on the treadmill it would be a speed of 5.8.