Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I assign a certain part of a song as my ring tone?

I have a palm pixi and I have my music on my phone, and I know how to set it as my ring tone, but I only want the middle of the chorus as my ring tone, is that possible?

Please help

Thank you!How do I assign a certain part of a song as my ring tone?
Nah, it isnt. I tried with my samsung behold, and its impossible. Just go to mobile17.com, and select files from your computer to make as ringtones. You can coustomize.How do I assign a certain part of a song as my ring tone?
u have to edit the audio, and save the prt u want as ur ringtone under a different name. and then u select the audio segment of ur choice as the ring tone. that is it!How do I assign a certain part of a song as my ring tone?
yeah!

many audio cutters are available on internet for free.

u can use those to cut a section of a audio, so as to use for the ringtone.



chk out:

http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/downloads/mp3_cutter_software/How do I assign a certain part of a song as my ring tone?
try the ringtone maker of ventones.com and make 20 to 30 secs of the song you like, make your own custom ringtone. its totally free.