Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I create a marketing page to get clients to enter there email address?

I am trying to create traffic and send reminders..Im trying to set up a web page were people put in there email address for a free service and the I can contact them back through there emailHow do I create a marketing page to get clients to enter there email address?
I use aweber for my site databases. They have broadcasts and site form makers for you.How do I create a marketing page to get clients to enter there email address?
you can do that by adding an email script on the site. if your site is code with PHP, its easier. just search for PHP email script or PHP emailer and you will find something you can use.



For example you can check this page where the is a contact form added: http://www.seofocused.com/contact-us.phpHow do I create a marketing page to get clients to enter there email address?
It's called a squeeze page. Say you have 10 pages on your site and only 3 are linked from the home page, make a entry site link, they must provide email to enter, or to access the rest of the website.



This may help or,



Use a blog ! , they %26quot;must%26quot; register and answer the confirm email..



or,



Use a forum ! Require email validation, these 2 tools make databases on thier own by default.

You can't lose ! Good Luck !



Visit my new site @ info-intel.com as I am making a new site about seo and related matters.. don't worry its free, lol