Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to use MIDI on a Casio LK-55 keyboard?

I have a Casio Lk-55 keyboard and was wanting to use it as a MIDI controller for pro tools LE 8. I only have an mbox2 mini interface with no MIDI inputs, so i bought a MIDIsport uno to hook my keyboard up to the computer with usb.



I created my instrument track and added my instrument plug-in on pro tools. But for some reason i cant get any sound into my pro tools from my keyboard. (And my keyboard was turned on)



Are there any setting i have to adjust on my keyboard or on my pro tools?How to use MIDI on a Casio LK-55 keyboard?
Make sure you have any software installed for the MIDIsport,



If you have a Mac, also check that your keyboard shows up and the MIDI is connected by:



Go to the Audio MIDI Setup: Applications%26gt;Utilities%26gt;Audio MIDI Setup



Hope this helps!