Thursday, June 2, 2011

When Will I Receive My Financial Aid For College?

I'm gonna be starting college in the fall and i already received a paper on how much aid i'll be receiving! I'm attending the Madera center! When will it come? And also does anyone know how to set up the direct deposit for financial aid?When Will I Receive My Financial Aid For College?
The money will be disbursed to your school prior to the semester start-date. Your school will have a schedule of %26quot;refund%26quot; dates (each school is different). Typically, you'll receive any refunds 1-4 weeks after the semester starts... but, it just depends on your school's policy. You can contact the financial aid office to inquire about the refund date for this semester. In addition, you'll have to contact their office to ask if you can set up direct deposit for financial aid (some schools do not offer this option).When Will I Receive My Financial Aid For College?
education.mypressonline.com - it has detailed info how to apply for financial aid and scholarships to get more cash.