Thursday, June 2, 2011

How/Can I record with a HD PVR OR a Capture card on PC?

Hey so basically, I am wanting to buy an HD PVR Or a Capture card to record some games on my PC to post on YouTube. Can someone who is good with these tell me how to set it up so that i can record PC GAMES with these because all I see on websites is how you use these to record from console gaming. IS THERE A WAY TO RECORD PC GAMES WITH THESE? IF SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW!



Thanks



BTW I want this as an alternative to screen capture software since that just makes my games lag when I am recording. That's why I thought HD PVR or Capture Card could be a solution to this problem!How/Can I record with a HD PVR OR a Capture card on PC?
Capture cards record external sources, such as TVs and consoles, which is why you see all these websites with instructions to record console gaming.

If you really don't like software, you'll need either a monitor with S-Video Out, and hook up the monitor's Output to the capture card's S-Video Input, or a second computer to record
  • difference between vista
  • kill sheep to make ugg boots
  •