Thursday, June 2, 2011

My new clown fish set up?

I have a 20 gallon tank, and I would like to make it a saltwater tank! I want to do clown fish. Any advice? I would like to know things such as:

How many can I put in there?

What should I feed them?

What type of filter should I get?

Should I get live rock?

What type of substrate?

How to set up the saltwater?

What water temperature do I need?My new clown fish set up?
You need to go to the bookstore! READ READ READ!!! Learn everything you can before starting. Patience is KEY!! Clownfish are typically easy to care for and are very hardy. They get along with just about any other fish.My new clown fish set up?
My advice is 2 clownfish nd u should pick up a book on this because youll learn alot from it nd youll actually know wat to do when something goes wrong and youll get the right answers to instead of just guesses
  • hosting services
  • phone
  •