Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to set up consoles over RF?

I've managed it, but every time I turn off my TV, or switch to AV, it'll stop working. For some reason, my TB has to be showing White Noise fr me to be able to find the Signal, but it will only find a kind of shadow of what's being shown if it's showing smoething i like to call black noise (you get the idea of what that would look like).



It's the same with the NES, the SNES and the N64, up to now I've always just unplugged and rerplugged the RF cable from the TV til it started showing white noise again.



How do I... like... Make it better?



I guess I'm just retarded or something, cause this is a stupid problem.



Thanks guys. ^.^How to set up consoles over RF?
Basically my understand is that the channel your console has to be tuned into is a analog channel as opposed to a digital channel that new consoles use.(HDMI, Scart etc)



So for this as you know you will need to tune to get the correct reception. When i had previous consoles i'd pick an analog channel not used for regular viewing, for example channel 7 or 0.



If i tuned the tele with a remote it'll always give me the option of saving the picture once 'tuned in'.



If i tuned manually on the TV itself i wouldnt get this option and therefor would have to repeat the process every time i turned the TV on.



Is this of any help?