Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I capture a photo from a video?

I have a video of me clearing a 6 set on a skateboard and I want to take a high resolution picture from that video when I'm mid-air over the stair set. How would I take a a single frame from this video, preferably with high resolution.. Enough that you can recognize my face.How do I capture a photo from a video?
Some video editors will allow the export of a single frame, which is at the res of the video.



Another easy way:



Make the playback window as large as you can, full screen if possible. Pause the video on the frame you want. Hit the %26quot;Prt Scr/Sysrq%26quot; key (Usually near the %26quot;F1-F12%26quot; Keys).



Now open %26quot;Paint%26quot; or whatever photo edit software you like.

In Paint, hit the %26quot;Ctrl%26quot; and %26quot;V%26quot; to paste (Or use the menu to do the same).



Crop out any unwanted borders, and size to optimize detail and clarity. Should be able to print a 4%26quot;x6%26quot; if you have decent video (720 X 480).
  • pink hair
  • enhance nail growth
  •